Non-Degree Seeking Graduate Admission & Application Requirements
- Online graduate application
Submit the Graduate Online Application.
- $35 Non-Refundable application fee for all graduate MSUM applications
After you complete the Graduate Online Application:
- Log in to eServices with your StarID
- Click on Bills and Payment, and you will be able to pay the application fee using a credit or debit card
- Proof of baccalaureate degree (unofficial transcripts accepted)
- Log in to the Self Service Center site (allow 24 hours after application submission before logging in)
- Select the “Applications” tab, where you will see your graduate application listed
- Select “Summary” on the Non-Degree Seeking application and upload a transcript that shows your degree completion by selecting the “Upload” link under the “Action” column
You do not need to order transcripts from MSUM or other Minnesota State System institutions. See Transcript Policy for more details.