Student Academic Conference Volunteers
The Student Academic Conference could not go on without the help of volunteers. The SAC committee is looking for volunteers to serve as session chairs, to evaluate posters, and to serve at the registration table. Below you will find a description of each type of volunteer position that is available. Once you have determined which position you would like to help with please fill out the form.
- Check in all student presenters.
- Distribute name badges.
- Help answer basic questions from conference presenters and attendees.
- Listen to informal presentations by students about their posters and ask questions.
- Evaluate the posters using the structured form provided to you.
- Begin and end session on time.
- Introduce presenters (using information provided to you).
- Initiate and sustain discussion during the question and answer period at the end.
- Distribute and then collect evaluation forms.
- Distribute certificates to each presenter after session.