Spanish Graduate Careers
Where Spanish Alumni Work
MSUM Spanish alumni are highly sought-after in the workforce for their knowledge of Hispanic language, culture and customs. Approximately 20 percent of our alumni continue their education in graduate school, while those who enter the workforce immediately following graduation find work across the country. MSUM graduates easily find their place in our increasingly diverse world, and continue to fulfill MSUM’s mission of transforming the world by transforming lives. Here’s where some of our alumni are working:
- Regulatory affairs specialist, 3M Healthcare
- Assistant director, Migrant Health Service, Inc.
- Licensed social worker and child protection specialist, Clay County Social Services
- Community impact director, United Way of Cass-Clay
- Direct support professional, Anne Carlsen Center
- K-6 classroom teacher, Government Hill Elementary, Anchorage School District
- Program coordinator – YAGM Cambodia, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- TEFL teacher, Peace Corps
- Director of worship and weekend experience, Eastside Park Rapids
- Senior product developer – investigations and public records, Thomson Reuters
- Operations administrator, Insight Cuba
- Executive director, Community Health Service, Inc.