RN to BSN Dual Acceptance Program
MSUM's Dual Acceptance Program (RN to BSN) offers you distinct advantages beyond our traditional RN to BSN competitive application process.
- Coordinated progression plan starting before you even graduate with your associate degree in registered nursing (AD-RN) for the most credit efficient path to your BSN
- Bypass the traditional application process
- University application fee waived
If you graduate from one of our partner schools with an AD-RN, you may be eligible to complete your BSN through the Dual Acceptance Program:
- Central Lakes College
- Lake Superior College
- North Dakota State College of Science
- Northland Community & Technical College
- Submit the Dual Acceptance Program Intent to Continue to BSN form.
NOTE: It is highly recommended you declare your Intent to Continue to BSN early in your AD-RN program to follow the most credit efficient path toward your BSN.
- Submit application for admission to MSUM within one year of RN to BSN program start. Application fee is waived!
- Graduate with an AD-RN from a partner school. Nursing program admission is provisional upon successful NCLEX exam and full licensure.
- Register for nursing courses at MSUM within one year following your AD-RN graduation.