School Counseling

  • If you already have a master's degree in counseling, student affairs, psychology, human development, education, special education, social work, or any other mental health field at another institution, you may qualify for graduate certificate program status. The Graduate Certificate in School Counseling is intended to lead to state licensure. This program requires you complete the equivalent of our degree program through transfer courses and courses taken at MSU Moorhead. Specified courses must be taken from MSUM. Contact the school counseling program coordinator for further information.

    School Counseling Gainful Employment Disclosure Report

  • Gainful Employment Program Information

    Minnesota State University Moorhead provides gainful employment program information that prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.