Professional Counseling

  • If you already have a master's degree in school counseling, student affairs, psychology, human development, education, special education, social work, or any other mental health field at another institution, you may qualify for licensure certificate program status. The Graduate Certificate for Professional Counseling is intended to lead to state licensure. This program requires you to complete the equivalent of our degree program through transfer courses and courses taken at Minnesota State University Moorhead. Specified courses must be taken from MSUM. Contact the CNSA program coordinator for further information.

    Professional Counseling Gainful Employment Disclosure Report

  • Gainful Employment Program Information

    Minnesota State University Moorhead provides gainful employment program information that prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.