Visit the Oceanarium
The MSUM Oceanarium is available for group tours, provided they are scheduled in advance to ensure staffing. Please review the following guidelines before scheduling your tour using the form below.
- The Oceanarium is available for scheduled tours weekdays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Scheduled tours are 50 minutes long.
- Tours must be requested two weeks (14 days) in advance to ensure staffing.
- Tours cost $5 per person, excluding chaperones, teachers or caretakers accompanying groups.
- Cash or check payments are highly preferred. If a guest must use a card or purchase order, arrangements should be made with the MSUM Business Services Department prior to the tour.
- Tour groups should include a minimum of 12 people.
- Groups of fewer than 12 people may be arranged for a $60 fee.
- Tour groups may not exceed 49 people.
- Elevator access is available.
- Guests should park in the G3 or G4 lot located west of Langseth Hall. There is no cost for parking.