More Information.
More details.Hide details.
  • Veteran's Resource Center Transfer Students

Veteran's Resource Center

  • Print
  • Transfer Students

    Students transferring to MSUM from another institution must complete a VA form 22-1995 (if the benefit is based on your own service) or 22-5495 (if the benefit is based a parent's or spouse's service).

    Students must then complete Enrollment Verification