GI Bill Benefits Enrollment Verification

If you are receiving GI Bill benefits for education assistance, you must verify your enrollment. Please fill out the form below.

*indicates a required field

New Address*

Remember: 12 Credits is full-time status 

Please check one of the following listed below:*

NOTE: You must notify Veterans Affairs if you change your credit status (increase or decrease) and if you plan on attending summer session.

If you have never received VA benefits through MSU Moorhead you must stop in this office as soon as possible after completing this form to be sure ALL paperwork is in order.