Pulse Mentorship Program
The Pulse Mentorship Program is a network of LGBTQ+ college students and LGBTQ+ or ally mentors from the Fargo-Moorhead community. Members meet each month to explore issues and engage in facilitated discussion with special guests. Mentors serve to create a safe space for students to be themselves and explore their identity, provide resources and guidance, engage in open dialogue and discussion, assist in navigating workplace or school environments, help develop goals for their future plans, connect students to the larger LGBTQ+ community, and offer general support. PulseMentorship MSUM_RDC
Pulse Mentorship meet-ups are temporarily on hold due to COVID19. We hope to see all our mentors and mentees again in Spring 2021. To receive updates on the Pulse Mentorship Program, follow us on social media.
College and university students, faculty, and staff in the Fargo-Moorhead area that meet the criteria below are encouraged to join the Pulse network.
- Shows strong foundation of knowledge of the LGBTQ+ community
- Willing to be flexible around mentees’ needs and schedules
- Initiative to seek out information and resources
- Works well with students/younger groups
- Respective of all people’s identities and pronouns
- Eager to engage with others in open dialogues and discussion
Those interested in the program are encouraged to attend a meet-up and contact Dana Bisignani with any questions.