Emergency Notification System - Dragon Alert
Dragon Alert is how the university shares important information about campus closures and MSUM/neighborhood emergencies as soon as they happen. During an emergency or campus closure, university officials will send communication to students, employees and registered community members with the location, specific emergency and recommended safety measures. The message(s) will be brief and to the point with additional information being disseminated through an all-community email as soon as it is available.
If you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com or call 218.477.2449.
Students and employees automatically receive Dragon Alert notifications on their MSUM official email accounts. Get emergency news instantly that affects you and your safety.
- Decide how you want to receive important emergency alerts – text, voice call and/or other personal email accounts.
- Visit the Dragon Alert Portal or Contact Public Safety
- Log in with your StarID and password.
- View and add your contact preferences, which may include cell or work numbers for voice and text, as well as additional email accounts.
Students and employees automatically receive Dragon Alert notifications on their MSUM official email accounts. By viewing and adding your contact preferences, you will get important and timely information how you want to receive it.
Dragon Alert can also share information with our neighbors and non-MSUM students and employees who do not work or attend on campus.
- New Users: To receive university alerts, please complete the Dragon Alert sign-up form or contact Public Safety.
- Existing Users: To request updates or changes in Dragon Alert, please complete the Dragon Alert Existing Users Form or contact Public Safety.