Social Work Learning Community
You should live in this LC if you have declared Social Work as your major. Join this community and utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills while showing compassion for marginalized populations. The Social Work Learning Community will also develop relationships with Social Work faculty members which will help you succeed and enhance your skills as a becoming social work professional. This community is located in South Snarr Hall.
Social Work Learning Community Required Common Courses
- FYE 101: First Year Experience (1 credit)
- SOC 110: Introduction to Sociology (3 credits)
- PSY 113: Introduction to Psychology (3 credits)
- ECON 100: The American Economy (3 credits)
- PSY 202: Developmental Psychology (3 credits)
- BIOL 104: Human Biology (3 credits)
As a member of the learning community, you will...
- Interact with other social work students, thus fostering impactful connections
- Surround yourself with amazing faculty which will help you achieve academic excellence
- Learn and visit different agencies within the Fargo-Moorhead community
- Develop relationships with upperclass social work students