Criminal Justice, Sociology & Leadership & Innovation in Aging Studies Learning Community
You should live in this community if you are a student within the areas of Criminal Justice, Sociology, or Leadership and Innovation in Aging Studies (formerly Gerontology). This community is located in Dahl Hall.
Learning Community Required Common Courses
- FYE 101: First Year Experience (1 credit)
- SOC 110: Introduction to Sociology (3 credits)
Criminal Justice Majors
- CJ 200: Introduction to Criminal Justice (4 credits)
Sociology & Leadership and Innovation in Aging Studies Majors
- SOC 120: Social Psychology (3 credits)
As a member of the learning community, you will...
- Explore fascinating aspects of the Criminal Justice, Sociology and/or Leadership & Innovation in Aging Studies (formerly Gerontology) major
- Have the opportunity to join various clubs and organizations related to your major
- Take Sociology 101 with other students in your Learning Community
- Participate in tours of local companies to learn first-hand from leaders within the Fargo-Moorhead community