Graduation Planner & Self-Service Degree Audit
The Degree Audit Report (DAR) through Self-Service provides assistance in determining progress in the completion of a student’s chosen degree program. It lists the requirements needed to complete their academic program, the coursework they have completed and the coursework still needed to obtain their degree. It is the same audit we currently have online, but through the self-service portal, allowing graduation plans to be created by both faculty/advisors and students.
The NEW Graduation Planner allows faculty/advisors and students to create personalized plans from the audit that identify the courses the student needs to take each term to satisfy their academic program requirements to stay on track for graduation.
- Faculty Instructions - Login to Uachieve/DARS Self-Service & Grad Planner
- Creating a Plan from the Degree Audit
- Requesting Access to uAchieve Self-Service Grad Planner
- Graduation Planner Tutorial
- Graduation Planner Frequently Asked Questions