• Office of Student Activities Forms

Office of Student Activities

  • Print
  • Forms

    The forms listed below are to be used when depositing funds into an organization account, applying for funds for a student organization or individual student, or requesting a reimbursement.

    Affidavit for Lost Receipts
    This form is used when receipts have been lost or no receipt was issued at the time a student organization member purchased items for the organization. This form requires the signature and stamp from a Notary Public. Most banks have Notaries on staff.

     Deposit Form
    Used to deposit money into a student organization’s activity or local agency account.

    Gift Reconciliation
    The gift reconciliation form must be completed whenever student organizations have awarded gift cards or gifts valued at $25 (or more) each, at an organization event. Recipients of the gift card(s) or gifts must sign the gift reconciliation form. ( A Special Expense Form should precede the purchase of gift cards or "give away gifts".) Completed gift reconciliation forms must be submitted to the Activities Business Manager at the Office of Student Activities.

    Local Account Check Request
    Use this form when requesting a check from any 900xxx, 380xxx or 381xxx campus account. The check is to be requested to pay a business/vendor for items purchased or services rendered.

    Purchase Requisition 
    Purchase requisitions are used to request a purchase order number (request to use organization monies) in order to obtain services or supplies from OFF CAMPUS businesses. The advantage of using a purchase order number when purchasing items from OFF CAMPUS businesses is that the organization members do not have to pay out of pocket for items when items are ordered or received. Before ordering from an off -campus business, please check with the Activities Business Manager to make sure the business is currently accepting purchase order numbers. 

     Special Expense Request Form
    Student Organizations must complete this form when they wish to purchase Gift Cards or Gift items to give as a prize or use for an organization event or function. The special expense request form must be completed any time apparel is going to be purchased with activity fee or state funds.  The Special Expense/Prior Approval request form is to be completed BEFORE the event or give-away occurs.  The Gift Reconciliation form is frequently tied to the completion of this special expense form.

    Student Expense (Reimbursement) Report
    This form is used to request reimbursement for a MSUM student who has incurred expenses on behalf of their recognized student organization. Only allowable expenses may be reimbursed; items such as supplies, printing service, postage, travel expenses, to name a few.  The student may only be reimbursed if the organization incurring the expense has a valid activity account or local agency account.

    Student Travel Authorization
    A Student Travel Authorization is required any time an MSUM student or group of students are traveling 35 miles or more outside the Moorhead/Fargo area for purposes related to academics or directly related to the mission and goals of a student organization. The authorization form includes a roster of students as well as information concerning the cost and payment plan for the trip.The student travel authorization must be completed whether travel is "in-state"(within the boundaries of Minnesota) or "out-state" (outside the boundaries of the state of Minnesota).

    Supplemental Funding Application
    A form used by fully recognized student organizations to request emergency or additional operating funds or special event funds for use during the current fiscal year.**This form is not used for travel funds (see Travel Funding Application).

      Travel Funding Application
    This form is used by recognized MSUM student organizations or individual MSUM students, to request funding for travel outside of a 35 mile radius of Moorhead/Fargo. Travel expenses must be related to the mission and goals of a student organization or academic in nature if an individual.