More Information.
More details.Hide details.
  • Ask the Business Manager

Office of Student Activities

  • Print
  • Ask the Business Manager 

    Question:  How are student organizations/clubs funded at MSUM? 

    Answer:  Student organizations that have completed their registration and are fully recognized by MSUM may fundraise and deposit their funds in a campus account. They may also request an annual budget from the Student Activity Budget Committee(SABC) or they may request special event funds or travel funds from SABC.

    Question: Where does SABC get the money to give to student organizations/clubs?

    Answer: SABC is given an allotment of student activity fees which are collected from all MSUM students on a per credit basis. Student life fees for SABC are assessed on each of the first 12 credits of fall and spring semester. 


    If you are unable to find an answer to your question here, please feel free to contact the Activities Business Manager.

    Sandra Schob
    Activities Business Manager
    Phone: 218.477.2486