Moorhead-Kurtz Township Farm Bureau (S893)
The Moorhead-Kurtz Township Farm Bureau unit was one of several Farm Bureau units in Clay County, Minnesota. All units were affiliated with the Clay County Farm Bureau, which in turn was affiliated with the Minnesota Farm Bureau and the National Farm Bureau.
Members paid dues to the County Farm Bureau. These dues were divided between the county and state associations. The Moorhead-Kurtz Township Farm Bureau unit met in homes of members by invitation. Programs at the unit meetings were often put on by local attorneys, Farm Bureau lenders, and professors from the local colleges. Programs were often centered on agricultural and agri-political influences.
The Moorhead-Kurtz Township Farm Bureau unit records include correspondence, financial reports, meeting minutes, membership and calling lists, and Minnesota Farm Bureau Federation annual meeting reports. The Secretary’s Record Book contains meeting minutes and financial records.
- American Farm Bureau Federation Annual Meeting Reports and Correspondence. 1948- 49
- Farm Bureau Blue Cross
- Correspondence/Meeting Minutes. 1947-49
- Meeting Minutes 1950, 1972-75
- Membership and Calling Lists. 1947, 1949, undated
- Minnesota Farm Bureau Federation Annual Meeting Reports and Correspondence. 1947-49
- Secretary’s Record Books, Volumes 1-12. 1951-66