Moorhead Area Retired Educators Association (S811)
The Moorhead Area Retired Educators Association serves as a local unit of the Retired Educators Association of Minnesota and is affiliated with the National Retired Teachers Association. The purposes of the MAREA are to help retired teachers maintain an identity with the teaching profession, to further the causes of education, to help advance the interest and welfare of the retired teachers in the state and local community, to foster good fellowship among retired teachers, and to cooperate with NRTA and REAM by promoting membership, legislation, projects, and programs.
The records of the Moorhead Area Retired Educators Association are arranged in alphabetical order. The records include by-laws, certification of affiliation with NRTA, committee lists and programs, correspondence, donations of MAREA, MAREA yearbooks, membership lists, president’s reports, and treasurer’s reports.
- By-Laws. 1980; 1983; 1985
- Certificate of Affiliation Granted by the National Retired Teachers Association. 1984
- Committees and Programs. 1978-85; undated
- Correspondence. 1982-84
- Directory and Membership Lists. 1978-87
- Donations of MAREA. 1983-85
- MAREA Yearbooks. 1985-88
- Meeting Minutes (includes treasurer's reports and membership lists.) 1967-86
- Minnesota Salary Schedules. 1964-65
- Newspaper Clippings. 1982-
- Past Presidents. 1966-86
- President's Reports. 1984-85
- Treasurer's Reports. 1973-85