Gladys Westrum Papers (S725)
Gladys Westrum lived in Moorhead, Minnesota when this collection was received. The collection contains some of her personal reminiscences.
- “A Pioneer’s Reminiscence 1871-1944”
- Early history of the Swedish Lutheran Bethesda Congregation [Lutheran Bethesda Congregation] of Fargo, Dakota Territory“Our Gram”
- Reminiscence of grandmother who lived in Smaland, Sweden and her eventual migration to Minnesota in 1866.
- “I Remember,” Reminiscence of the early Bethesda Church.
- Letter to Don Westrum. 1941
- Information given regarding Don’s grandfather, Leonard Procter Eastlund, born in Spring Garden, Goodhue County, Minnesota on July 5, 1874.
- NOTE: Refer to the taped interviews of Gladys and Lloyd Westrum for information relative to this collection. Gladys Westrum Interview (S730); Lloyed Westrum Interview (S731).