Red River Rehabilitation and Recycling, Inc. Records (S4789)
The Red River Rehabilitation and Recycling, Inc. [Moorhead, Minnesota] was established by a non-profit group working to recycle cardboard and paper. Due to equipment problems and the resignation of the part-time director, the group ceased to operate in April 1982.
The records of the Red River Rehabilitation and Recycling, Inc. are largely financial. They include bank records, cash summaries, financial statements, financially related correspondence, tax related materials and a treasurer’s journal. The records are in good condition.
- Agendas and Meeting Minutes. 1979-81
- Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, and Goals. 1979
- Bank Statements and Records. 1980-82
- Contract for Public Service Employment with Rural Minnesota CEP, Inc. 1980
- Correspondence and Reports. 1980-82
- Expenditures and Receipts. 1980-82
- Financial Reports and Cash Summary. 1980-81
- Grant Proposal to the Dayton/Hudson Foundation. 1980
- Income Tax State Reports. 1980-82
- Minnesota State Tax Reports. 1980-1982
- Newspaper Clippings. 1981
- Treasurer’s Book. 1980-82