Marvin E. Christianson Papers (S265)
Marvin E. Christianson (1928-1969) was elected to the Minnesota House of Representatives in1965 from the 65th Legislative District and re-elected in 1967 from the 66a District. He died in office and was succeeded by his wife, Donna Christianson (See S266).
This collection consists of photographs, newspaper clippings, and correspondence.
- Campaign Material
- Congressional Record Remarks on the Death of John F. Kennedy
- Correspondence. 1947, 1962-67
- Invitation to Inauguration of Lyndon Johnson. 1965
- Memorial Service for Deceased Former Members of the House. 1969
- Newspaper Clippings. 1964-68, undated
- Notice of Election Contest. 1964
- Notice of Nomination. 1966, 1968