More Information.
More details.Hide details.
  • Immunizations

Hendrix Clinic & Counseling Center

  • Print
  • Immunizations

    To complete the immunization requirement by "self reporting" the dates online, click ONLINE IMMUNIZATION FORM. Please provide two vaccinations dates, the first a current dose of Tetanus (Td or Tdap) completed within the last ten years and one dose of a MMR (Measles, mumps, rubella). The username to log in is your StarID username and password you have created.

    NOTE: These forms are reviewed weekly when the Hendrix Clinic and Counseling Center is open. They will be reviewed upon reopening after a break closing, summer hours, etc.

    What is the Minnesota State Immunization Law?
    Minnesota Law (M.S. 135A. 14) requires that all students born after 1956 and enrolled in a public or private post-secondary school in Minnesota be immunized against:

    • Tetanus-diphtheria
    • Measles
    • Mumps
    • Rubella

    How do I provide proof of immunizations?
    All students are required to complete the Immunization and Health Insurance Record for, which is kept on file in Hendrix Clinic and Counseling Center and available for review by the Minnesota Department of Health and the local County Board of Health.

    NOTE: Those graduating from Minnesota High Schools after the spring of 1997 will no longer be required to provide immunization records. However, students who transfer may need to verify their graduation from a Minnesota High School in order to satisfy the immunization requirement.

    A blood titer (a measurement of your bloods ability to react to the virus) which demonstrates immunity may also be used to meet state requirements.

    What if I can't find my records?
    Immunization records may be found on high school or other university/college/technical school records, hospital or clinic records, and military records.

    If records are not found, you may receive needed immunizations at your home clinic before coming to school, your local public health facility, or at Hendrix Clinic and Counseling Center on the MSUM campus.

    Hendrix Clinic and Counseling Center can provide the following immunizations:

    • Influenza
    • Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (Tdap)
    • Gardasil (HPV)
    • MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
    • Meningococcal Vaccine
    • Hepatitis A
    • Hepatitis B
    • Flu Vaccine
    • Tuberculin Skin Testing