Film Studies Transfer Agreements

  • Begin taking classes at your Community or Technical College and complete a BA degree in Film Studies, the courses listed in the table below are requirements and need to be completed. Work with an advisor to complete these courses as part of your technical program's general education or electives. MSUM courses are in parenthesis. For course equivalents visit with your transfer specialist or go to and search for equivalencies.

  • Program Degree Major Offered
    Cinema Studies Certificate BA Film Studies
    Cinema: Screenwriting AS BA Film Studies