Symptoms, Testing & Vaccines
Dragons Care Practices
MSUM has transitioned from a COVID-19 organizational mitigation effort to a personal mitigation practice. We are following the CDC quarantine and isolation guidelines as adopted by the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Need assistance? Students can contact the Dean of Students Office via the Ask for Help link.
- Have COVID questions? Visit the CDC website for protection, exposure and testing protocols.
Keep Yourself Healthy
Follow these important Dragons Care practices to keep yourself and the Dragon family healthy.
- Physical distancing – avoid crowded spaces or confined areas whenever possible
- Hand-washing or using the hand sanitizer stations located around campus
- Covering your cough
- Self-monitor for possible symptoms
- Stay home when you are sick
- Masking is not required on campus, but the Dragon family supports all who choose to do so.
COVID-19 Testing Options
COVID-19 symptoms vary greatly from person to person. Visit the CDC website for common symptoms. Below are locations for local testing. Minnesota residents can also use the Mail Order Testing Program.
- Vault Health free saliva & rapid testing (1110 14th Street South, Moorhead)
- Essentia Health
- Family Healthcare
- Sanford Health
- MN Department of Health Testing Locations
- ND Department of Health Testing Locations
The COVID-19 vaccine is not required on the MSUM campus. We believe the health and safety of our Dragon family is a shared responsibility, which is why we strongly encourage you to get vaccinated. Find more information about the vaccine and where to get it.