Dragons Care Practices
In the interest of maintaining the health and safety of our Dragon family, you are asked to continue following these important Dragons Care Practices:
- Physical distancing – avoid crowded spaces or confined areas whenever possible
- Hand-washing or using the hand sanitizer stations located around campus
- Covering your cough
- Self-monitor for possible symptoms
- Stay home when you are sick
- Mask-wearing is encouraged if you are not vaccinated. Guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, Minnesota Department of Health and the Minnesota State System Office requires masking for indoor public settings when Clay County reaches levels considered in the Substantial or High category for transmission of COVID-19. You’ll receive email updates if and when this occurs.
We have faith that our Dragon Family will continue to do what’s needed to keep one another safe. We are relying on you to abide by these guidelines.