Dragons Care Practices
In the interest of maintaining the health and safety of our Dragon family, you are asked to continue following these important Dragons Care Practices:
- Physical distancing – avoid crowded spaces or confined areas whenever possible
- Hand-washing or using the hand sanitizer stations located around campus
- Covering your cough
- Self-monitor for possible symptoms
- Stay home when you are sick
We have faith that our Dragon Family will continue to do what’s needed to keep one another safe. We are relying on you to abide by these guidelines.
Employee & Student Worker COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing Policy has Been Rescinded Effective May 24, 2022
Minnesota Management & Budget (MMB) has rescinded its HR/LR Policy #1446 effective May 24, 2022, which required employees who were assigned to work at the workplace to show COVID-19 vaccination proof or submit to testing, as well as other measures.
This rescission means:
- Employees, contractors, vendors, volunteers and interns are no longer required to show proof of vaccination or submit to weekly testing.