Graduate Online Tuition Rates
Graduate tuition rates for online courses and classes including student fees.
Spring 2021 & Summer 2021 Tuition & Fee Rates
All graduate courses:
- These figures reflect current graduate rates. Your actual cost may vary depending on books, personal expenses and official degree requirements.
- In-state and out-state tuition rates are the same.
On campus graduate courses:
- Per credit fees for 1-12 credits are $55.49.
- Per credit fees for 13+ credits are $0.61.
Online graduate courses:
- Per credit fees for 1+ credits are $55.61.
|Program||Tuition Per Credit|
|Doctor of Education (EdD) in Educational Leadership||$588.00|
|Master of Arts in Teaching English as a Second Language||$430.63|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||$597.00|
|Master of Business Administration with Healthcare Management||$597.00|
|Master of Health Administration (MHA)||$513.00|
|Master of Science and Specialist in Educational Leadership||$430.63|
|Master of Science and Specialist in School Psychology||$470.00|
|Master of Science in Accounting and Finance (MSAF)||$591.00|
|Master of Science in Counseling||$459.00|
|Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction||$430.63|
|Master of Science in Nursing||$513.00|
|Master of Science in Special Education||$430.63|
|Master of Science in Speech & Language Pathology||$459.00|
|Graduate Base Rate - Any Graduate programs not listed above||$420.63|