Contracts must be prepared on forms approved by the system office to assure that they include all state-required contract language. Any modification of forms approved by the system office or the use of a non-system office form requires the review by system legal counsel. System legal counsel includes either the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities General Counsel or the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office.
Only individuals with approved delegation of authority are authorized to sign contracts. This authority is delegated by the President on the Delegation of Authority form and is filed in Business Services.
Before beginning any of the following, contact Shannyn Jacobsen:
- Renew a current agreement with a vendor we have used for 5 years.
- Purchase a product/service claiming it is a single-source and total cost is over $25,000.
- Create an RFP for a product/service.
- 16A Letter
- Contracts Process
- Customized Training
- Delegation of Authority Template (contact Business Services)
- Employee vs. Contractor
- Facilities Use & Real Estate Agreement
- Income Contract
- Inter-Agency Agreement
- Minnesota State System Board Procedure 5.14.2 Contracts
- Minnesota State System Board Procedure 5.15.5 Purchasing
- Minnesota State System Contract for Guest Lecturer
- Minnesota State System Contract for Educational/Professional/Technical Services
- Minnesota State System Contract for Educational/Professional/Technical Services Amendment
- Minnesota State System Contract Templates
- Purchasing Thresholds
- Vendor Certification (Non-State Employees)
- Vice Chancellor Approval Request Form
- W-9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number
- Waiver of Liability Release Indemnification Agreement