• Non-Degree Seeking Student


  • Print
  • Non-Degree Seeking Students Application for Undergraduate Admission

    Students who have completed a high school diploma or GED, and who are not seeking a degree at MSUM but want to take a few courses for enrichment should enroll as a non-degree seeking student. Transcripts may be required to establish eligibility as a non-degree seeking student.

    Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid and are not assigned an advisor. If you plan to seek a degree from MSU Moorhead, you will need to complete the full application for admission and provide official transcripts from ALL schools attended (high school and college). Another application fee will not be required.

    If interested in taking graduate-level courses, please contact Graduate Studies at 218.477.2134 for application information.

    To apply as a non-degree seeking student for undergraduate admission please follow these steps: