Inver Hills Community College AA with emphasis in Gender & Women Studies Transfer Guide
Transfer to MSUM BA in Women's & Gender Studies
- College credits applied = 60
- Gen Ed/ LASC goal areas & credits remaining = 0
- Major requirements = 60
Use this transfer guide for recommendations and MSUM equivalencies.
MN Transfer Curriculum/Liberal Arts and Sciences Curriculum (LASC)
With the MnTC and goal areas completed at Inver Hills, the LASC/ MnTC is Completed at MSUM.
Students must obtain a grade of C or higher for major requirements below.
*These are courses that count towards either the Social & Natural Sciences or the Arts & Humanities Areas at MSUM.
Requirements Remaining to take at MSUM (60 cr)
- WS 247 Women’s Studies: Perspectives & Intersections (3)
- WS 324 Feminist Theory (3)
- WS 412 Seminar in Women’s Studies (3)
Restricted Electives (12)
Electives from major list (9)
General Electives (21 cr)
Consult MSUM Advisor for best options
Fulfill the requirements in the following areas:
- Arts & Humanities
- Multicultural Global Perspectives
- Social & Natural Sciences
(6 cr required in each area unless recommended courses were taken above. At least 9 cr must be at the upper division level)