Century College Gender Studies Certificate Transfer Guide
Transfer to MSUM BA in Women's & Gender Studies
- College credits applied = 16
- Gen Ed/ LASC goal areas & credits remaining = 27
- Major requirements = 77
Use this transfer guide for recommendations and MSUM equivalencies.
MN Transfer Curriculum/Liberal Arts and Sciences Curriculum (LASC)
Additional Courses in Goal Areas to Equal 42 Credits Total for Liberal Arts and Sciences Curriculum (LASC)
Minimum credits to complete LASC Goal Areas = 27. (One course should also be Writing Intensive.)
Four classes from course options below.
*Recommended to make the most of the MnTC coursework or because these courses fulfill requirements for the major.
Requirements Remaining to take at MSUM (104 cr)
- WS 100 Women Today: Contemporary Women’s Issues(3)
- WS 247 Women’s Studies: Perspectives & Intersections (3)
- WS 324 Feminist Theory (3)
- WS 412 Seminar in Women’s Studies (3)
Restricted Electives (12):
Consult MSUM Advisor for best options
Fulfill the requirements in the following areas:
- Arts & Humanities (3 - 6)
- Multicultural Global Perspectives (6)
- Social & Natural Sciences (0 - 6)
(6 cr required in each area unless recommended courses were taken above)
Electives from Major List (9)
General Electives (38)
(Consult your MSUM advisor for best options). The number of elective credits must bring the total for the degree to 120.