Feminist Community Book Group
The Feminist Community Book Group at MSU Moorhead offers guided discussions on books about feminism, by feminist authors, or engaged in the values and principles of feminism. Explore diverse themes through critical conversations about issues facing women and feminism. Recent titles include:
- “Who is Ana Mendieta?” by Christine Redfern and Caro Caron
- “We Were Feminists Once” by Andy Zeisler
- “Life is Wonderful, People are Terrific” by Meliza Bañales
- “Salt” by Nayyirah Waheed
- “Freedom is a Constant Struggle: Ferguson, Palestine and the Foundations of a Movement” by Angela Davis
- “Eating the Ocean” by Elspeth Probyn
How to Participate:
The Women’s Center is located in Bridges 154. Inspire Lab is located at 423 Main Avenue in Moorhead.
The MSUM Women’s and Gender Studies Program will have a few copies of each book available for checkout on a first come basis.
Sponsored by the MSUM Women’s and Gender Studies Program and the Women’s Center.