Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Careers & Outcomes
TEFL graduates may go on to become teachers at public and private schools across the globe. Some may later pursue graduate degrees that can increase employment marketability and advance their careers. MSUM offers a Master of Arts in Teaching ESL that can deepen your expertise in teaching English to non-native speakers.
What can I do with a Teaching English as a Foreign Language degree?
- Elementary school teacher outside the U.S.
- Middle school teacher outside the U.S.
- High school teacher outside the U.S.
- Private intensive English language programs
- Adult ESL teacher in Adult Basic Education programs