Enterprising Personality Exploration
Enterprising people tend to be confident, talkative, extroverted, optimistic and maybe a bit impulsive. Strong leaders are often found within this personality cluster. You feel best when you are influencing and persuading others to see things your way. You might enjoy sales, elected office, leading organizations, or coming up with big ideas. Being center stage comes naturally to you.
Common Characteristics of an Enterprising Personality
- You have strong verbal skills and are persuasive, sociable and confident.
- Long periods of intellectual effort may drain you.
- You have a high energy level, are adventuresome and ambitious.
- You may value money, status and power.
- You are the one to drive teams toward results and goals, getting things done.
Below are some career clusters where Enterprising personalities thrive.
- Arts and Communications
- Business, Management & Administration
- Government and Public Administration
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security
- Marketing, Sales & Service
No matter what your major is at MSUM, you will succeed here and beyond! Within one year of graduation (Class of 2018-2019):
Explore Enterprising MSUM Majors and Find the Right Career for You
Below are majors and emphases, minors or certificates related to the Enterprising career cluster. Explore those that interest you to learn about the benefits of that major, careers and outcomes, and learning opportunities. This list is not all-inclusive; there may be majors that pique your interest that aren’t necessarily in the Enterprising cluster. We encourage you to explore all of MSUM’s majors, emphases and options.