Paralegal Courses & Curriculum
Minnesota State University Moorhead is no longer accepting students into the Paralegal program. The Paralegal degree familiarizes students with all aspects of the paralegal field, including a deep emphasis in writing and research, and specific courses of study in elder law and probate, litigation and commercial law.
- 4-Year Course Work Projected Plan
- Curriculum Worksheet
- Paralegal Course Offering Plan
- Paralegal Program Policy Re: Enrollment in Para 469-Internship following an interruption in enrollment in Paralegal courses.
- Transfer Credit Validation
- Paralegal Program Policy on Transfer Credits for Major
- Expectations of Students Policy
- Reference Request Form