Inver Hills Community College Liberal Arts AA with Emphasis in Anthropology Transfer Guide
Transfer to MSUM BA in Anthropology
- College credits applied = 60
- Gen Ed/ LASC goal areas & credits remaining = 0
- Other requirements: 60
MN Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) / Liberal Arts and Sciences Curriculum (LASC)
With the MnTC and goal areas completed at Inver Hills, the LASC/ MnTC is completed at MSUM.
Two Anthropology Courses from Following:
Students must obtain a grade of C or higher
Requirements Remaining to take at MSUM (60 cr)
- ANTH 445 Seminar in Anthropology (3)
Choice of Emphasis Area
- Archaeology (18 cr)
- ANTH 216The Paleolithic Age (3)
- ANTH 217The Rise of Civilization (3)
- ANTH 300Archaeology (3)
- Archaeology area course (3)
- Applied Archaeology course (3)
- Upper division cultural anthropology course (3)
- Cultural Anthropology (18 cr)
- ANTH 265Language & Culture (3)
- ANTH 348Ideas of Culture (3)
- ANTH 380Traditional cultures (3)
- Cultural anthropology area course (3)
- Upper division topical course (3)
- Upper division archaeology course (3)
Anthropology Electives (10 cr)
- Consult with MSUM Advisor for best options.
Electives (29 cr)
- Consult with MSUM Advisor for best choices.
ANTH 115 Intro to Archaeology (3) is required if the equivalent was not taken as part of the electives at Inver Hills.