MSUM offers a variety of Acting scholarships for current and incoming students. Scholarships are listed below. You can also apply for general university scholarships through the online scholarship application October 1-February 1.
- You will declare a Theater major.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Outstanding achievement in academics, artistic/creative activities, or department service.
- You will actively participate in departmental co-curricular activities.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is February 1.
- The scholarship audition/interview day is March 20.
- The scholarship announcement day is March 20.