Field Experience Cooperating Teachers
All evaluation forms for practicum experiences and for student teaching are accessed through DIARY, our online database system.
Cooperating Teachers & Supervisors DIARY Instructions
The program works best if used with Mozilla Firefox Version 9 or later as your Internet browser, but you can also use Internet Explorer Version 9 or later as well (we have found more technical glitches with IE).
- Go to https://apps.mnstate.edu/diary/teachers/ in your browser.
- Log in using your email address as your User Name and the password you previously created.
*If you are logging in for the first time, your password is msum. You will be asked to change it.
- Once you log in, you will see a screen with Placements and Manage Profile. Click on Placements.
- Click on Display All Placements.
- Find your teacher candidate and click on Details on the right.
- Scroll down to Placement Assessment; you will see an "action" button. There are 2 assessments listed. One is the Final Evaluation and the other is the Final Dispositions Evaluation. Please fill out both assessments.
- "Submit Assessment" at the bottom of the page when you are finished. You will need to do this for each assessment.
- If you would like to enter comments...
- Click on the View button
- Click on Edit Assessment
- Enter comments
These forms are available to cooperating teachers only. If you have difficulty logging in, please contact the Field Experiences office.