Available Assistive Technology
Demonstrations and loans are available in the following areas:
- Speech communication (e.g., AAC)
- Hearing (e.g., assistive listening devices)
- Vision (e.g., portable video magnifier)
- Environmental controls (e.g., switches)
- Learning, cognition, development (e.g., text-to-speech)
- Recreation, sports, and leisure (e.g., bowling ball pusher)
- Computers and related peripherals (e.g., foot mouse)
- Daily living (e.g., adapted utensils)
- Mobility (e.g., cane)
These assistive technology devices are commonly used in community living, education, and employment environments.
For more information, contact the Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic.