College of Business & Innovation Advisory Board
The College of Business & Innovation advisory board consists of current students and professional community leaders.
Student Advisory Board
The College of Business & Innovation seeks student advisory board membership each semester to provide a student perspective and voice to the Dean of the college. Student input and feedback is essential to represent and advocate for students’ interests and concerns.
- Andrew Dotas - Project Management
- Ashlee Wolsky - Business Administration
- Becca Rage - Accounting
- Chris Ronning - Accounting
- Danielle Caingcoy - Finance
- Eduardo Romero - Lopez - Construction Management
- Kaydee Amundson - Finance
- Laura Squires - Project Management
- Michael Hajostek - Computer Science
- Nathan Heidt - Computer Science
- Olivia Januszewski - Construction Management
- Zac Spohn - Business Administration
A professional advisory board including professionals and community leaders, as well as distinguished alumni, are integral and indispensable to the College of Business & Innovation by providing strategic or programmatic advice, engaging vested members of our community, cultivating support and influence for college programs.